Here are a collection of Gopher Football Previews...
- PagingJimShikenjanski gives a very good roundup of Gopher FB preveiws from around the world wide web (aka www.)
- MGO Blog - "Bonus prediction: their recruiting class is no better than a typical Mason effort and Brewster is bounced after four years of Wacker ball."
- Best Case 6-6
- Worst Case 0-12
- Actual prediction 4-8 (1-7 in Big 1o
- Hawkeye State - actually written by PagingJimShikenjanski. Predicted 3-5 in conference to go 7-5 overall.
- The Final Score (Big 10 Blogger) - 6 years of predictions and The Final Score has been within 1 game on the Gophers final record.
- 5-7 (1-7 in Big 10)
- Black Shoes Diaries - "Here we have a team learning a new system implemented by a coach with no head coaching experience. They are going to a spread offense while breaking in a new quarterback with only two legitimate wide receivers to throw to. Left tackle is a serious concern as is the entire defense."
- CNN/SI - "It remains to be seen whether Brewster’s energy and enthusiasm will translate into more victories." "Minnesota might need to pull off an upset or two just to become bowl eligible."
- Yahoo (Rivals) - not a season preview but positional...
- Fox Sports Bowl Predictions
- Insight Bowl vs. Texas A&M (Dec 31)