February 11, 2008

GN Power Poll - week 6

Here is my official no frills B10 Power Poll.

1. Purdue - Do I hear a "this is our house" chant coming from Boilermakers in Madison?
2. Indiana - 2 nice road wins last week, now they get the gauntlet of tough teams
3. Wisconsin - if they didn't have to play Purdue they'd be #1
4. Michigan State - I can't get over loss to Penn State
5. Ohio State - came back to the pack a bit but should have a couple wins this week
6. Minnesota - beats every team below but loses to every team above
7. Illinois - lost 3 straight but they scare me this week
8. Iowa - if they played all home games they might be dangerous
9. Michigan - did Pryor commit yet?
10. Penn State - credit for MSU win is negated by Michigan loss
11. Northwestern - officially I feel sorry for the Wildcats

No comments: