I feel pretty good about my 1 thru 11, but after that I could just as well roll dice.
Here are my thoughts on a handful of teams...
- BC - 3-0 in conference play is impressive, while most 3-0 schools are playing teams from weaker conferences.
- there are a ton of teams that I feel are ranked about 4 spots too high, but there is nobody to put ahead of them. Missouri, S. Carolina, Alabama, S Florida are all examples of that.
- I've wanted to drop Louisville and finally have a reason to. Their D is almost as bad as Minnesota's.
- Michigan State - win over Pitt puts them at 3-0, win @ Notre Dame might get them into my top 25
- Cincinnati - won convincingly in their 3 wins, L'ville better look out
- Purdue - should be 4-0 after this week, but no big wins
- Arizona State