November 20, 2007

Big Ten Bloggers Pick'em - FINAL Regular Season

So we had some dramatic movement in the final regular season week of the pick'em.

Ohio State's dominance over Michigan continued as Buckeye Battle Cry moved from 4th place to 1st finishing just ahead of Michigan Sports Center to win the regular season title. Probably a good thing for BBC that there wasn't a Florida school involved in the pick'em!

1
Buckeye Battle Cry 129
2
Michigan Sports Center 126
3
Hoosier Report 125
3
Run Up the Score 125
5
Gopher Nation 124
5
Hawkeye State 124
5
The Nittany Line 124
8
Lake the Posts 121
9
Off the Tracks 121
10
PajingJimShikenjanski 120
11
Black Shoes Diaries 111
12
MGO 97
13
BuckeyeBlog 95
14
Buckeye Lane 92

There is still the Bowl Season for teams to win the Playoff portion (includes regular season points). Bowl games are with 5 points each.

4 comments:

T-Mill said...

I knew I should have changed my bucket game pick

Tom said...

ya that's what got me as well

Galen said...

Just like Penn State I have the lead and then blow it late.

Many thanks to Gopher Nation for hosting the Pick'em. Bang up job.

Jeff Seemann said...

I took Michigan State and Indiana in the final week. Damn happy I did that now.